Virtualization is a proven software technology that makes it possible to run multiple operating systems and applications on the same server at the same time.
Virtualization has many significant advantages, both for IT and for the business as a whole. These success factors are contributing to specific competitive advantage, cost reduction and productivity benefits for many organizations.
Virtualization allows businesses to reduce their hardware footprint, from as many as half a dozen servers to just one or two. This not only cuts down on the expenses of maintaining excess hardware, it's an ecological, "green" solution.
Benefits of virtualization can increase IT agility, flexibility and scalability while creating significant cost savings. Workloads get deployed faster, performance and availability increases and operations become automated, resulting in IT that's simpler to manage and less costly to own and operate.
- Reduce capital and operating costs.
- Deliver high application availability.
- Minimize or eliminate downtime.
- Increase IT productivity, efficiency, agility and responsiveness.
- Speed and simplify application and resource provisioning.
- Support business continuity and disaster recovery.
- Enable centralized management.
Based upon your needs, we can set up a hybrid cloud/premise solution that works with your current equipment while preparing your business for the developing technologies of the future. We work with you to determine the best combination of cloud and premise strategies that work for your business today and set you up for tomorrow.